Outdoor Revolution Cayman Deltair Drive Away Awning
The latest addition to the 'Cayman’ range, Outdoor Revolution’s ‘Movelite Cayman Deltair’ provides an ideal middle-ground between the ‘Cayman Air’ and ‘Cayman Cacos Air’, offering plenty of innovations normally found in more expensive, premium inflatable models; this driveaway is incredibly spacious and ideal for smaller families, sleeping up to two adults with an optional ‘Two Berth Inner Tent’.
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our designs. The two air-frame tubes are speedily inflated using the ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ provided, whilst the famed ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ makes deflation just the push of a button. The patented pressure relief valve expels any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature); all valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. The integral enclosable front canopy and side eyebrow canopy are extremely simple to pitch by assembling and threading through the inclusive fibreglass poles.
The ultra-lightweight 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly and easily into its compact carry bag; this product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The contemporary hex-print gives the drive-away a stylish aesthetic.
The fabric is highly water-resistant - water simply beads onto the surface and rolls off; the lighter-coloured roof material reflects heat, retaining a comfortable temperature within the awning. A water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet grants additional protection against the elements.
Panoramic PVC windows allow you to really encapsulate the outdoors, from the luxury of your awning, whilst complementary zip-in curtains offer a degree of privacy and a sense of ‘homeliness’. A single rear cowl access door allows easy access to your vehicle, without disturbing sleeping guests, whilst the zip-back front door functions as an integrated enclosable porch area/canopy.
The zip-back side door incorporates a ‘Phoenix Mesh’ door panel, optimising airflow and keeping out those pesky insects; this is produced from an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh, which self-repairs damage caused by consistent usage. This door features a convenient eyebrow canopy, creating a small, sheltered porch area.
The awning comes with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing faults, whilst the tubes hold our exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’.
Please note: this item will be shipped direct from our suppliers, in peak season please allow up to 7 -10 working days for delivery
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Two Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Frame with Two Quick-Inflating Air-Beams.
- Two Fibreglass Canopy Poles (Front & Side) - To Uphold Functional Shelters with Protection Against the Elements.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Attachment of the Awning to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Clear PVC Windows - To Provide a Crisp, Panoramic View of Your Surroundings, From the Comfort of Your Awning.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide an Element of Privacy & Create a Feel of 'Homeliness'.
- Phoenix Mesh. Side Door - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh, Self-Repairing Any 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Side Ventilation - To Maintain Sufficient Air-Circulation & a Comfortable Temperature Within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points - To Attach 'Endurance Storm Straps' for Extra Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Water Ingress into Interior & For Convenience.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Zip-Back Front Door Enclosable Canopy
- Zip-Back Back Side Door with Eyebrow Canopy
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
|Attachment||Awning connection height: 180cm and 240cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome, Van Conversion|
W 300cm x D 240cm x H 180cm - 240cm
|Pack Size||65cm x 29cm x 29cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||68HD Hex.Endure Fabric|
|Poles||Two Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX