Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cona / Cona Air Footprint Groundsheet 280 x 170
- Prolongs the life of your awning
- Easy to clean material
- Helps to pitch awning area
Outdoor Revolution's heavy-duty Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet is a highly advisable optional extra for the keen touring enthusiast, granting additional protection against water ingression, sharp rocks or hard ground, incorporating a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm².
This groundsheet prevents your sewn-in groundsheet from accumulating dirt too, making it effortless to keep in immaculate condition, along with its rotproof properties. The sheer thickness of this underlay promises a more comfortable night’s sleep and safe footing when traipsing around your internal living space. Eyelets have been situated in each corner, allowing the groundsheet to be firmly secured in place, using steel ground pegs.
- Made to Measure for Latest Drive Away Awning & Family Tent Collection
- Prevents Against Water Ingression, Sharp Rocks or Hard Ground
- Rot Proof & Will Not Degrade
- Washable (Can be Hosed Down)
- Grants Excellent Protection Against the Elements
- Prevents Sewn-In Groundsheet from Becoming Dirty
- Ensures Safe Footing When Traipsing Around on an Evening
- Promises A More Comfortable Night's Sleep in The Great Outdoors
- Eyelets in Each Corner for Secure Fitting
- Includes Carry Bag
|Dimensions||280cm x 170cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX