Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic Low/Mid Drive Away Awning
World of Camping love this very affordable, yet great quality Outdoor Revolution Drive Away Awning
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
The best-selling lightweight Cayman Classic pole and sleeve drive away awning remains our best selling driveway awning by far. This classic awning will attach to vehicles that attach anywhere between 180cm - 240cm making it perfect for any low-mid sized vehicle including Volkswagen campervans.
The sizeable internal living area, a wealth of features, excellent value for money, and ability to sleep two overnight guests (using our purchasable inner tent) found in this model, caused the acclaimed weekender to swiftly take the market by storm and become a firm favourite amongst small touring families, couples and solo adventurers, who crave extra living, storage or sleeping space, adjacent to their van.
The front door can be held upright using our optional canopy poles, to create a stylish front canopy area, adding to the functionality of the awning.
This model has been produced from Outdoor Revolution's ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration.
This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off.
A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve-month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The fibreglass pole frame comprises two telescopic steel poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in adverse weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally lightweight to the awning, plus are incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing the Cayman Classic to be pitched within a matter of minutes.
A rear cowl access door increases accessibility to your van, preventing you from having to traipse through your living area or disturb any sleeping guests; we have implemented a breathable zip-back mesh ventilation fly screen panel in this door to optimise air circulation around the awning, whilst keeping insects at bay.
This is created from Outdoor Revolutions Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Ventilation points in the roof aid in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through the flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in warmer temperatures.
The addition of twin piping enables compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes, within the corresponding height range. Large PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior throughout the daytime, enabling you to encapsulate the great outdoors, from indoors, during adverse weather conditions; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy at night.
The Cayman Classic comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, two-berth inner tent attachment loops, a clip-in groundsheet, an instruction manual, a handy repair kit, an inclusive carry bag and Velcro attachment points for our optional LED lighting system.
Optional extras include a made to measure stone protection footprint, luxurious camping carpet and two-person bedroom.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night
- Single Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent
- Roof Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops
- Storm Strap Attachment Points
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points
- Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection
|Attachment||180cm - 255cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome|
|Height||180cm - 255cm|
|Pack Size||72cm x 31cm x 31cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||100HDE Hex Endure Fabric|
|Groundsheet||Clip in Groundsheet|
|Curtains||Zip up Privacy Blinds|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX