Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low Awning Package
A great tent package by Outdoor Revolution that includes:
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low Drive Away Awning
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Dura-tread Carpet (275 x 275)
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air / F/G Footprint Groundsheet (290 x 290)
Experience minimal hassle and a super-quick pitch time with Outdoor Revolution’s excellent value & lightweight Cayman Air.
This single point inflation family drive away awning is now available in three ergonomic cowl height options to offer a great fit to the vast majority of campervan or motorhomes. The unique design means it is one of the most versatile drive-aways on the market, offering access from all sides of the awning through the large roll back doors.
Has the option to zip a Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning, meaning your main living space is not affected if you are looking to add sleeping space.
With a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet, lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels, look no further than the Cayman Air for simplicity and quality at a great price.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover.
The Cayman Air comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a repair kit, and a double-action hand pump. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a hardwearing Dura-tread Carpet, a Two Berth Inner Tent, a set of Canopy Poles, and of course a Bedroom Annex are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.
The lightweight luxurious Dura-tread camping carpet is a must-have optional extra, specifically created to fit snugly into the main living area of your tent or awning. It is super-soft underfoot, and has been designed to compliment the sharp contemporary aesthetic throughout our product range.
As well as adding an extra level of comfort to your camping experience, Dura-tread carpet is also a practical solution to protecting the groundsheet of your tent and awning from damage potentially caused by furniture, dog claws etc.
We have utilized a durable backing which has insulation properties as well as preventing cold/damp ingression from reaching your feet, and ensuring soft, warm and carefree footing throughout your entire living area, even during adverse weather conditions or on harder ground. This carpet is perfectly suited to both indoor and outdoor use. The carpet is supplied in a convenient carry bag, which enables compact packing for ease of portability.
This Groundsheet is a highly advisable optional extra for the keen touring enthusiast, granting additional protection against water ingression, sharp rocks or hard ground, incorporating a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm².
This is made to measure, in order to accommodate a tailored fit for your Cayman Air or Cayman F/G awning.
This groundsheet prevents your sewn-in groundsheet from accumulating dirt too, making it effortless to keep in immaculate condition, along with its rotproof properties.
The sheer thickness of this underlay promises a more comfortable night’s sleep and safe footing when traipsing around your internal living space.
Eyelets have been situated in each corner, allowing the groundsheet to be firmly secured in place, using steel ground pegs.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annex
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
- Cut to size
- Designed specifically for driveaways and tents
- Trimmed and branded
- Water repellent
- Rug style (will not fit edge to edge)
- Can be used outside
- Includes handy carry bag
- Made to Measure
- Prevents Against Water Ingression, Sharp Rocks or Hard Ground
- Rot Proof & Will Not Degrade
- Washable (Can be Hosed Down)
- Grants Excellent Protection Against the Elements
- Prevents Sewn-In Groundsheet from Becoming Dirty
- Ensures Safe Footing When Traipsing Around on an Evening
- Promises A More Comfortable Night's Sleep in The Great Outdoors
- Hydrostatic Head Rating of 10,000mm²
- Eyelets in Each Corner for Secure Fitting
- Includes Carry Bag
|Supplier MPN||ORDA1010, ORDA1008, ORDA1005|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|
|Attachment||180cm - 200cm|
|Dimensions||300cm x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)|
|Flysheet Fabric||120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric|
|Pack Size||82cm x 47cm x 35cm|
|Tubes||Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4ES