Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air High Drive Away Awning
Shop with Confidence
Secure Online OrderingWe provide the safest and most secure shopping experience available online.
Free UK DeliveryFree Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75.
Hassle Free ReturnsSimple, no quibble returns policy. Quick exchange or refund.
Super Fast CheckoutOne page checkout.
Shop - Click - Done.
- Fits vehicles with an attachment height between 255cm - 305cm
- One of the most versatile drive-aways on the market
- Premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric
This "High"version of the Cayman Air Awning is designed to fit all vehicles which have an attching point above 255cm, up to a maximum of 305cm.
Experience minimal hassle and a super-quick pitch time with Outdoor Revolution’s excellent value & lightweight Cayman Air.
This single point inflation family drive away awning is now available in three ergonomic cowl height options to offer a great fit to the vast majority of campervan or motorhomes. The unique design means it is one of the most versatile drive-aways on the market, offering access from all sides of the awning through the large roll back doors.
Has the option to zip a Bedroom Annex to the back of the awning, meaning your main living space is not affected if you are looking to add sleeping space.
With a ‘fold-flat’ sewn-in groundsheet, lots of ventilation with plenty of mesh fly screen panels, look no further than the Cayman Air for simplicity and quality at a great price.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover.
The Cayman Air comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a repair kit, and a double-action hand pump. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet, a hardwearing Dura-tread Carpet, a Two Berth Inner Tent, a set of Canopy Poles, and of course a Bedroom Annex are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3000mm
- Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
- Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
- Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annex
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
- Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
- Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
|Attachment||220cm - 255cm|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Height||220cm - 255cm|
|Dimensions||300cm x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)|
|Pack Size||82cm x 47cm x 35cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric|
|Tubes||Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system|
|Windows||Crystal clear PVC windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 3 - 5 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£19.99|
|Isle of Wight||£19.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£19.99|
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
- Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.
- Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.
- Re-Package your item for postage.
- Post it Back.
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX