Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7 Air Tent
The Airedale 7 fills the gap perfectly between the Airedale 6 and the cavernous Airedale 8, designed for larger families who require more space, the handy integrated utility porch can also be used for additional storage or an overnight toilet area.
The large porch is an ideal space to relax, and the integral windowed front door can be sealed to increase the enclosed living space.
Pheonix mesh doors provide amble ventilation and the large, tinted windows certainly make the Airedale 7 “a room with a view” and as always, each window is fitted with zip in blinds, to guarantee privacy.
Outdoor Revolution has developed one of the most reliable airframe system on the market, the exclusive Oxygen Air Frame.
This is not only the easiest and most efficient system to use, but the most dependable as it eradicates any issues of over inflation.
The Oxygen Air Frame incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve.
Inflation is an incredibly fast process with the dual action pump provided, and deflation is simply just a push of the self-retaining button.
Outdoor Revolution are the only awning manufacturer to use the Relief Valve; this prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, which can be caused by either over inflation, or increases in the ambient temperature.
The valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover, making the Oxygen Air Frame the neatest system too.
The 150 High Density Fabric, used to make the Airedale 7, is designed to be lightweight yet very strong so this allows for pack sizes to be smaller in order to minimise weight and space required for storage or transit.
The unique Hex print on the material gives a distinctive, modern look to compliment the contemporary tent design.
- 150HD Hex.Endure. Fabric - Lightweight, Yet Durable Material with Contemporary Hex-Print.
- 5 Inidividual Oxygen Airframe Tubes - Easy and Quick Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - For Convenience & To Reduced Moisture Ingress to the Canvas.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable & Easiest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Innovative Pressure Relief Valve to Help Prevent Over-Inflation.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Extra Privacy & Create a Feeling of Homliness.
- Six Person Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - Luxurious, Breathable Sleeping Area for Up to Six Adults.
- Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion & Draught Skirt - To Trap Warmth Inside the Tent.
- Internal Roof Tube Kit - Inclusive Air Beams to Velcro into the Roof for Additional Stability.
- Innovative 'Vario' Front Door - Inner Door Divider Panel Moveable to Seal-Off Tent or Create Useful Porch Area.
- Handy Side Annexe-Style Compartment - Can be Used for Camping Furniture, Portable Toilets, General Storage etc.
- Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Compatible with Lumi-Link + Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs & Dual-Action Hand-Pump.
|Flysheet Fabric||150HD Hex.Endure. Fabric|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Sewn - in|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Micro-Polyester Inner Tent|
|Pack Size||80cm x 66cm x 55cm|
L 725cm x W 445cm x H220cm Side pod - L130cm x W110cm
|Tubes||5 Inidividual Oxygen Airframe Tubes|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX