Outdoor Revolution Airedale 12.0 Oxygen Air Frame Tent
The “Airedale 12” large-family air-tent from Outdoor Revolution is designed to bring people together! This cavernous model comfortably sleeps 12 adults and is perfect for camping with friends or with the family, where you require space, movement, freedom and breathability!
The 150 High-Density fabric is ideal where weight, pack size and speed of pitch are vital.
It offers superb benefits through its strength to weight ratio and has a smooth, modern design. There is a contemporary Hex style print to compliment the product’s simple, clean design lines.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off.
Providing the tent with its innovative layout, is with thanks to the five single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes that are pre-curved, offering excellent headroom and spacing at the side of the tent.
Each beam is separately inflated and with the Dynamic Speed Valve, each beam takes around two minutes to pitch using the dual-action pump provided – long past are the days of threading fibreglass poles through the flysheet, especially in the wet!
This single valve can both inflate and deflate at just the push of a button. We have paired this technology with our Intelligent Frame Relief Valve, so that should you over inflate, the beams will release the excess air instantly; until the correct PSI is reached.
The Airedale 12 features a 3m x 3m, square, Dura-Tech welded living area (with a Single Inflation Point Tube); off to the right-hand side you will find a four-berth bedroom, off to the left-hand side you will find another four-berth bedroom and lastly, one more four-berth bedroom at the rear!
The living space between the bedrooms can be used to socialise on those rainy days or to store your camping gear!
For a great night’s sleep, the three Micro-Polyester Inner-Tents are dark in colour and positioned in the darker coloured, rear section of the tent. this is to keep conditions comfortably dim as you sleep, whilst saving you from being blinded by light early in the morning!
Around the windows and doors, a lighter colour has been used to leave the tent feeling more spacious and wide inside.
The Airedale 12 features a distinct, Built-In Canopy, offering added protection for the entrance against the elements and on brighter days, it creates a sheltered area for socialising outside! The product’s canopy is complete with large windows, one either side. This can be sealed-off with thanks to the included Front Security Door. By night, the canopy can be enclosed, providing you with a useful porch area to store or protect your camping gear!
The introduction of Tinted Windows allows in plenty of light, designed to leave your tent feeling spacious and to provide a clear, crisp view of your surroundings.
On those brighter days, the windows are designed to reduce glare, leaving conditions comfortable and more relaxing. In the dying hours of the day, the embossed Zip-In Curtains provide you with maximum privacy.
Incorporated within the mesh vents and side-doors is our exclusive Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems, which have the ability to heal after being injured!
There are three other sizes available; the Airedale 5, 6 and 8.
The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet, two clip-on Storm Straps and Pegs and a Stone Protection Footprint.
- 150HD Hex.Endure Fabric - A Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - Single Inflation Point 3m x 3m Square Living Area.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- 5 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Quick and Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airframe.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Integral Fibreglass Pole Canopy - A Functional Pole-and-Sleeve 'Porch' Area For Extra Protection Against the Elements.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress to the Canvas & Add Convenience.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy. Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & a Feeling of Homliness.
- 3 x 4 Berth Micro Polyester Inner Tents - Three Seperate Breathable Sleeping Areas for Comfortably Sleeping Up to Four Adults Each.
- Two Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused by Usage Over Time.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points
- Includes Pegs, Guylines & Dual-Action Hand-Pump.
|Flysheet Fabric||150HD Hex Endure Fabric|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Yes|
|Pack Size||88 x 69 x 57cm|
W 750 x D 830 x H 225 cm
Bedroom 280 x 210 cm
|Tubes||Oxygen Air Frame|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX