Outdoor Revolution Moveairlite Classic XL Drive Away Awning with Groundsheet
The lightweight “MoveAirLite Classic”returns for 2017 as the most adaptable, single-inflation point air drive-away on the market. Best suited to couples/small families; this product has ample living space and can sleep four adults with the compatible annexe(s).
The 150 High-Density fabric is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. It offers superb benefits through its strength to weight ratio and has a smooth, modern design. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame is Dura-Tech welded witha Single-Inflation-Point Tube, allowing it to be up in seconds! It incorporates a separate Roof Support Tube for added stability, plus the Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. The exclusive relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The two Rear-Cowl Access Doors help to prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The fully-fitted, zipped Removable Groundsheet gives the option of fitting the optional Breathable Groundsheet, should site rules dictate.
The product comes complete with Pegs and three endurance Storm Straps. A Stone Protection Footprint (for protection against sharp rocks and hard ground), a Breathable Zip-In Groundsheet (for optimum comfort) and a luxurious Snugrug can be purchased.Other optional extras available include additional Tubes (to further tension the roof), the MoveAirlite Classic Annexe (to provide extra storage/sleeping space to either side) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent.
The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the Dura-Tech Air-Frame has our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 150HD Double Rip-Stop Endurance Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - A Single Inflation Point Frame.
- Single Velcro In-Roof Support Tube - A Single Veranda Bar in the Roof For Extra Stability.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation.
- Fully Fitted, Zipped, Removable Groundsheet - Standard Removable Groundsheet to Allow Fitted Breathable Option.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip in Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Optional Zip-In Breathable Groundsheet - An Available Groundsheet Suitable for All Pitches.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Available In Two Cowl Heights - Standard & XL.
- Includes Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs.
|Attachment||To fit motorhomes from 240-290cm to the awning channel.|
|Fits on to||Camper Van, Motorhome, Van Conversion|
|Dimensions||Width - 300CM Depth - 300CM|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX