Kampa Geyser Hot Water System
Hot water on tap, a mobile hot water system that will provide hot water through the tap or shower head. Ideal for camping, off roading, dog shows, mobile catering, equine events, in fact anywhere hot water is required.
Enjoy a refreshing shower - even on remote campsites without a shower block. The Kampa Geyser includes a shower head with 2.5 metres of hose.
The adjustable water temperature heats up to 25 degrees centigrade above the water inlet temperature - for higher temperatures the heated water can be re-circulated into the system.
Gas powered, the Geyser works from most popular butane/propane/campingaz cylinders with the appropriate regulator (as the regulator required is specific to your preferred gas bottle and size, the regulator is not included).
The Geyser comes complete with a strong carry case with carrying handles for easy storage and transport.
The gas usage is 400g/ per hour meaning a 907 cylinder would work for approx 7 hours at max heat. Also note that by circulating the water (approx twice through) as shown in a dishwasher bucket you will get really nice hot water to a temperature of 55°C.
Please note: For outdoor use only, not to be built in. Requires a 12v (vehicle) power supply in addition to gas.
Requirements for operation:
- 12V supply – comes with car plug
- Butane or propane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Gas regulator – 28-30 mbar for butane, 37 mbar for propane (sold separately)
- Gas hose – maximum length 1.5 metres (sold separately)
- Continuous hot water – anywhere
- Hot water from the tap or showerhead
- Adjustable water temperature
- Heats to 25˚C above input temperature (temperature rise). Water can be re-circulated for higher temperatures.
- Strong water flow – 2.5 litres per minute
- Automatic ignition system
- Built-in safety features
- Comes complete with a strong carry case
- Carrying handles
- Works from most popular gas cylinders with appropriate regulator (not supplied)
- Heats water 30°C to 55˚C
- Complete with carry case
- Weight: 4 kg
- Pump hose length: 1.5 metres
- Shower hose length: 2.5 metres
- 12V DC lead length: 5 metres
- Heat input: 5 kW
- The burner will automatically switch off if burner detects water temperature over 50°C
- Tilt Switch - If the unit is knocked over, or moved during operation it will shut down
- Water Flow Sensor - Burner will switch off if the water flow is stopped or interrupted.
|Heat Input||5 kw|
H 310 x W 245 x D 300 mm
Pump hose - 1.5 m. Shower hose - 2.5 m. 12 v DC lead - 5 m
|Operates By||12V supply, Butane or propane gas cylinder (not supplied)|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
Review by Jamie Mandeville posted on 19/06/2014
Review by neil gardener posted on 17/06/2014