Easy Camp Boston 600 Groundsheet
Protect the bottom of your Boston 600A tent from wear and tear of any harsh ground.
This handy footprint, which is available for all tents throughout the assortment, will keep the groundsheet of your tent clean and help protect it from abrasion and damage.
It also helps insulate you from the cold ground.
The footprint should be entirely covered by the tent to prevent rain from being channelled under the floor.
- Helps mark out a clear position for erecting the tent
- Ensures the tent is kept cleaner when pitching the tent
- Provides additional insulation and waterproofing from damp that can rise upwards from the ground
- Ideal for fully sewn-in groundsheets as they are protected from rough surfaces, stones, etc which will in turn prolong the life of the tent
- Helps to keep the main tent cleaner when packing down
- They can be wrapped up relatively small and then cleaned down and dried when you get home from your camping holiday
|Fabric||PE (100% Polyethylene)|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
Review by sharon hardy del risco posted on 24/05/2016
When it rained it seemed to got underneath the tent and sit onto of the groundsheet and you could feel the puddles when inside tent. Due to water sitting ontop it seemed to come through the seems/stiches of the inner bedding compartment - wet bedding!!
BUT it kept the bottom of the tent dirt free and no wipping before putting away for another year. Not sure if there was a problem with the tent or because we used a groundsheet - it was brand new tent - which has also been returned to check why it leak.....