The gas detector will ONLY detect all common narcotic gases based on ether, chloroform, butane, ethane, or trichloroethane.
It triggers the alarm as soon as it detects any hazardous substances in the ambient air.
This unit is intended to protect the user against narcotic gases that may be used by criminals rather than as a gas leak detector.
Operating voltage: 12 v
Current: Approx. 20 mA at 20 C
Trigger output: 1
Control inputs: 2
Gases detected: Butane: 0.4 % concentration
KO Gas: 100 ppm
- Responds to all common narcotic gases
- Audible and visual alarm
- Integrated 10-A switching relay
- Adjusts automatically to the room atmosphere
- Temperature-independent gas sensor
- Automatic self test with visual error indication
- Manual function test
- Self-cleaning gas sensor
- Three usage options: – As stand-alone unit – In combination with WAECO MagicSafe MS 650 car alarms (12 V operation only) – In combination with the WAECO MS-620SI siren (12 V operation only)
- For 12 / 24-volt power supply