Vango Wilderness Convertible Sleeping Bag
Keep your little ones cosy in the stylish, durable and comfortable Wilderness Junior range.
Ideal for younger children keen to join in on a night away camping or for sleepovers with their friends at home.
With the Wilderness Convertible bag you can decrease the length from 175cm to 145cm by zipping away the foot section.
A perfect bag to grow along with your children.
- Converter Base (on Convertible) - The bag can be converted to a length of 175cm or 145cm as required by zipping on of off the foot section making this a perfect bag to grow along with your children.
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- Shaped Hood, Elasticated opening (No Drawcord Closure for Safety) - A shaped hood with elasticated opening prevents heat loss from the head. The absence of an exposed drawcord to aid closure is a design feature to meet safety regulations.
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack Size||Compressed: 37cm x 23cm|
|Temperature Range||2 Season|
|Temperature||Suggested Usage Min: 8° Suggested Usage Max: 20° Comfort: 0° Limit: 0° Extreme: 0°|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX