Vango Varkala II 280 AirBeam Caravan Awning
This is the latest development in the revolution that started with Vango AirBeam in 2011.
An inflatable caravan awning that takes all the stress out of set up when you arrive on site.
Vango have spent 12 years developing the AirBeam system before launching into the tent market and now we have worked with experts in the caravan market to produce a luxurious awning that takes only minutes to set up.
By using beams encased in a double skinned, highly robust, sleeve system we have created a reliable awning that you can trust.
Another benefit of using an inflatable awning is that in high winds there are no metal or fiberglass poles to damage your caravan.
As with all Vango tents and awnings, we have packed in a huge array of features, including zip up curtains, lots of storage space and plenty of ventilation to name just a few.
The next generation of caravan awnings has arrived courtesy of Vango AirBeam.
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure
- Pole free pitching
- Poles won't damage caravan
- Supplied with double action pump AirBeam Pump- A double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning
- It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure Bracing beams for front and roof included 2 side vents on each side of awning (one of which is adjustable)
- Heavyweight zips on doors Side doors and curved front door can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Seams are fully taped
- Simple and quick to use
- Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening
- Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket
- No more rolling your curtains up and down with this terrific feature
- Supplied foam pad to fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit to caravan
- Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- 2 Storm straps supplied that can be used on sides or front of Awning
- Easy to use & adjust pegging system
- Supplied with tough plastic pegs
- Guylines to front of awning for added stability
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Side doors and front side doors roll to side
- Middle door on Sanna 420 size rolls to top or can be poled out on king poles as porch
- Side door roof cover provides shelter at side doors
- Loop at ends of Kador strips to aid threading of awning when attaching to van
- These loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement if awning along Varkala uses 420D ripstop polyester high tear resistance
- Very high UV resistance, 6,000mm HH
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or wheelchair access
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- Height at front of awning giving maximum usable space and easy access
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draft strip supplied, plus wheel arch cover
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Wind tunnel tested to 100kph
|Attachment||Will fit Caravans from 236cm - 250cm to the awning channel|
|Pack Size||L 78cm x H 40cm x W 40cm|
|Fire Retardant||Meets the European EN5912 safety standard|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX