Vango Varkala II 420 AirAway Caravan Awning
The award winning Varkala II returns for 2017.
Designed in a striking cloud grey colour, the Varkala has been designed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420 double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability.
The diamond clear windows, which include elegant zip up curtains, flood this conservatory style awning with light and, with full mesh option on the side windows, you can let air flow through on those hot days.
The front doors maximise flexibility; they can be unzipped from the top, zipped and rolled to the side or even fully removed.
For even more flexibility, there is an option to add in a bedroom and even hanging storage that uses pre-attached kador to fit snuggly to your caravan!
The Varkala II will leave you the envy of your holiday destination.
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip included, plus 2x wheel arch covers - stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Additional Webbing straps in place of guylines - Locks securely and provides high quality tension to the awning
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - gives the awning a perfect pitch on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains with unique print - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Optional Inner Bedroom - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning®. Complete with pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Wind tunnel tested to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
|Attachment||6mm Kador with looped ends|
|Pack Size||78 x 41 x 43 cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||420D ripstop polyester|
|Hydrostatic Head||6000mm with taped seams|
|Pitching Way||Pole free pitching|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX