Vango Varkala II 420 AirBeam Caravan Awning
The renowned Vango Varkala II 420 AirBeam Caravan Awning has been enhanced for 2016.
Designed in a striking cloud grey colour, it now uses Vango Sentinel Pro 420 double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability.
The diamond clear windows (which include elegant zip up curtains) flood this conservatory style awning with light, and with full mesh option on the side windows, you can let air flow through on hot days.
The new front doors maximise flexibility; they can be unzipped from the top, zipped and rolled to the side or even fully removed.
For additional flexibility, there is an option to add in a bedroom (not included but available separately) and even hanging storage that uses pre-attached kador to fit snuggly to your caravan!
Suitable for caravans with a fixing height range of 236-250 cm (415cm in length).
- Inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching. AirBeams gentle on caravan sides. Supplied with double action pump
- AirBeam Pump - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. Complete with pressure dial and a pressure release valve
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Side doors and curved front door. Can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- 2 Storm straps supplied that can be used on sides or front of awning
- Easy to use and adjust pegging system
- Guylines to front of awning for added stability (reflective on Vakarla models)
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- Height at front of awning gives maximum usable space and easy access
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draft-excluder strip included, plus wheel arch cover
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
|Attachment||6mm Kador with looped ends|
|Pack Size||78 x 41 x 43 cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||420D ripstop polyester|
|Hydrostatic Head||6000mm with taped seams|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX