Vango Sigma 300+ Tent
The Vango Sigma 300+ is an easy-to-pitch geodesic dome tent suitable for three persons.
It's longer than the basic Sigma 300 and has a door at either end, so you can avoid the worst of the weather if the wind changes - or just make use of one end for a storage area.
The Sigma 300+ not only offers a greater amount of space but has enhanced stability and superior fabrics that are waterproof and fire retardant for a dry, safe and comfortable camping experience.
Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching ensures that your sleeping pod can always be kept dry if it's raining, making this feature-packed tent an ideal option for youth groups and adventurous campers.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable.
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Vango weather test each of their tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre.
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Supplier MPN||TELSIGMA R19210|
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 70 Denier Polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Linked in|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 60 cm x H 20 cm x W 18 cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet first or All in one|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX