Vango Sherpa 60+10 Rucksack
The Sherpa 60+10 Rucksack is a firm Vango favourite.
The Sherpa is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system, durable components and clever features giving you the edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance.
An all round rucksack appealing to DofE participants, those on gap years and multi-day treks.
- Self Adjust Carry System (SA) - Based on the patented A3 system SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying. Includes a pocket with water resistant zip.
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Daisy Chain to attach accessories
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster to allow attachment of sleep mat to front of pack.
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Water Resistant Zipped Compartment - the perfect size and positioning for an OS map.
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted.
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Reflective strips: aid your visibility in poor weather or at night
- Side Grab Handle for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack Size||H 76 cm x W 36 cm x D 25 cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX