Vango Omega 500XL Tent
The Vango Omega 500XL is a generously sized tunnel tent with large inner space, large living space, and comparatively low weight.
A great option for kit intensive group camping, or for longer trips where the larger living space is invaluable.
At below 9kg pack weight, it really does offer a lot of space for a group of up to 5 people.
- Tunnel Tent - designed for the greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching.
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Mesh Flysheet Door - at least one entrance has a full mesh door for ventilation on warm days while keeping flying insects outside
- O-shaped Inner Doors - easy opening using one hand
- Clip-In Riser Groundsheet In Porch- offers a clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment while reducing draughts
- Twin Flysheet Doors - allows easier access for two or more occupants or additional storage
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors - constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Flysheet Door Vent - open from the top using the second zip runner to ventilate the porch
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Multiple reflective points - found on the pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- Toggled Inner Divider - flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
|Supplier MPN||TELOMEGA C05TAP|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® 70D Polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Clip-in in porch|
|Height||190cm (main area)|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester Inner (with part mesh)|
|Pack Size||L 59cm x ø29cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet and Inner pitch together|
|Poles||PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX