Vango Omega 350 Tent
A long standing favourite of the Vango Trekking range, the Omega 350 is ideal for longer expeditions due to the invaluable extra living space.
One of the reasons this 3 man tent is recommended by the DofE, is the use of Vango’s patented TBS®II Tension Band System, which ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, particularly in strong, changeable winds.
This tent is ideal for those who want to get closer to the outdoors, in comfort and style.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Keeping your equipment and boots dry is a top priority. The clip in riser groundsheet in the porch offers a clean, dry storage area and reduces draughts into the porch.
- One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet is the perfect blend of waterproofness, durability and reliability
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- The constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened in one movement, using one hand. The door has a mesh panel in the upper half for extra ventilation
- Compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut, therefore enhancing weather resistance
- Orange guylines - easy to see even in low light conditions
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Vango weather test each of their tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- The blink of a reflective tab in the beam of a head torch is a reassuring sight at the end of a long day. Multiple reflective points on the pole sleeves, pegging points and vents ensure that the tent is picked up by your light
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
|Supplier MPN||TEMOMEGA C05172|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex 70 Denier polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Clip-In|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable polyester|
|Pack Size||48cm x ø20cm|
|Pitching Way||Inner and Outer together|
|Poles||Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX