Vango Nitestar 250 XL Sleeping Bag
The Vango Nitestar 250XL sleeping bag offers a combination of performance, quality and affordability; this mummy-shaped bag will deliver excellent value for money.
The Nitestar 250XL is longer and wider than the standard Nitestar, to appeal to taller campers wanting a bit of extra room.
Includes a double layer of insulation for extra warmth, as warm air is trapped between the layers.
Providing a perfect ratio of warmth vs. pack size, this DofE and Scouts recommended bag is an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, DofE and Scouts expeditioners.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- 100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T - A tough hexagonal ripstop polyester that is strong, highly breathable and washable
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack Size||L 49 cm x diameter ø27 cm|
|Temperature Range||Suggested Usage Min: -1° Suggested Usage Max: 20° Comfort: 2° Limit: -3° Extreme: -19°|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX