Vango Nanga 50+10S Rucksack
The Vango Nanga 50+10S is one of the flagship rucksacks in the Vango backpacking range, featuring Vango's patented A3 anatomical adjust back system.
It offers optimal load transfer and carry comfort with front zip entry for quick and easy access to the main compartment. Its streamlined, modern design and light weight functionality make this ideal for mountain trips and long distance travelling.
- A3 Back System - Based around our patented 'chassis' frame - Bi-Radial®, the internal frame is built around modern lightweight and durable fabrics and alloys, composing of one vertical bar, for longitudinal shape and strength, a top stabiliser bar, and a mid stabiliser bar for advanced load distribution to the stable hip area. This is supported with our Bi-Crescent dense foam hip-belt which helps prevent any single pressure points and aids overall balance when carrying the pack
- Excel® 210D Double Line Ripstop Nylon, exceptionally high quality polyamide which is lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Top Lid Access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure for quick and easy access to pack contents
- Zip access to main compartment gives easy access to pack contents.
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- 3D Ergonomic Hip Belt, shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Floating Lid to expand the pack's capacity to carry larger loads
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Side Grab Handle for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Supplier MPN||RUKNANGA L25RA1|
|Pack Size||H 76 cm x W 35 cm x D 23 cm (flat/empty)|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX