Vango Kela III Tall Drive Away AirBeam Awning
The market leading Kela III, which is the driving force behind our freestanding awning collection, now features a high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, ensure the Kela III retains its status as one of the finest drive away awning available. With a side door on each side of the connecting tunnel, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Don’t fret about stormy conditions, our patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Kela III is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that is sure to compliment your campervan or motorhome.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles (not included) to prop open doors creating a canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Optional inner tent available as extra (not included)
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBSÂ®II â€“ Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSÂ®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
|Supplier MPN||AWMKELA C3YTDP|
|Attachment||6mm Kador (driveaway kit available separately)|
|Pack Size||78 x 37 x 36 cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® 420D Double Ripstop Polyester|
|Groundsheet||300 denier Oxford|
|Hydrostatic Head||6000mm with taped seams|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Polyester|
|Poles||Pole & Clamp kit - For vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX