Vango Kela III Low AirAway Awning Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Kela III Low Drive Away Awning
- Vango Kela III Carpet
- Vango Kela III Footprint
The market leading Kela III, which is the driving force behind our freestanding awning collection, now features a high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric.
This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, ensure the Kela III retains its status as one of the finest drive away awning available.
With a side door on each side of the connecting tunnel, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry.
Don’t fret about stormy conditions, our patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets.
The Kela III is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that is sure to compliment your campervan or motorhome
Make your tent even more of a home from home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet.
Fitted to fit your Kela or Idris awnings, this Vango carpet is an added luxury you won't want to be without.
Protect your awning groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials.
They are easy to remove and clean, and will provide protection from small tears and holes from stones.
An invaluable addition to extend the life of your awning.
All of the Vango footprints are cut to the shape of the tent or awning, so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching position.
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Pole & Clamp kit - For vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador.
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Large windows provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the awning. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning. Complete with pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Optional Bedroom Inner - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- 8m Straps included, the straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Neutral colourway to suit all.
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks out the position of your intended pitch site clearly before you erect your tent
- Protects groundsheet from stones, thorns, etc..
- Keeps the groundsheet of your tent clean which makes packing up easier and saves lots of cleaning back at home
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to wash
- Folds away into its own compact carry bag, so it's easy to transport and keeps your tent clean
|Supplier MPN||AWMKELA C3YTDR, TELCARPETRUP1SZ, AWMFOOTPRRUPZ05|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® 420D Double Ripstop Polyester|
|Pack Size||78 x 35 x 37 cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX