Vango Illusion 800XL Airbeam Tent Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, which includes:
- Vango Illusion 800XL Tent
- Vango Illusion 800XL Carpet
- Vango Illution 800XL Footprint
The ever popular Illusion collection has been updated for 2017 offering a beautiful balance of exquisite design and generous space.
The enormous and extremely comfortable 8 man Illusion 800XL AirBeam® tent is extremely quick to pitch.
The built-in front awning creates a completely separate living area to use for food preparation, dining or storage. Alternatively, the internal wall can be rolled away to completely open up the tent creating a huge internal space.
The Illusion includes features such as extra storage pockets, new skylight windows and covered side entrance, perfect for giving cover on rainy days.
With many additional options for extending your space, it is sure to be the ultimate family tent.
Make your tent even more of a home from home by adding warmth and comfort underfoot with a Vango Carpet.
To fit Vango Illusion 800XL Tent
Protect your tent groundsheet by adding a Vango Footprint to your camping essentials.
They are easy to remove and clean and will provide protection from small tears and prevent holes caused by stones.
An invaluable addition to extend the life of your tent.
All of our footprints are cut to the shape of your tent so it can also help you choose the perfect pitching site for your tent.
The Illusion footprints have been designed with an extended front section, which will provide a groundsheet for the front pre-attached awning of your tent.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW 3 Cable Entry Points with Tidies - features more zipped cable entry points, allowing multiple power cables to be used throughout the tent
- NEW Sky Hook System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Sky Light Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- NEW Bedroom low level vents - low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditionsReflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Reflective trim outline - For visibility in low light
- Neutral colourway to suit all.
- Corner branding for easy positioning and identification
- Woven nylon top for durability
- Foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort
- PE waterproof, non-slip base
- Easy to clean - Can be brushed, vacuumed or cleaned with a damp cloth if required
- Supplied with a handled carry bag
- Marks out intended pitching position. Easy to move about before rolling tent out to pitch
- Protects the groundsheet of your tent from stones, thorns and other hazards
- Keeps tent groundsheet clean - Easier to pack up camp and saves cleaning tent
- Uses durable 100% PE construction that will last and is easy to clean
- Folds away into compact carry bag - Easy to transport and helps to keep tent clean
|Supplier MPN||TEMILLUSIH09TAS, TEMCARPETRUKTAS, TEMFOOTPR0JTTAS|
|Fire Retardant||Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Factory taped|
|Inner Tent Fabric||'Lights Out' Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||Tent: 79 x 50 x 53 cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet and Inner together|
|Tubes||5x Vango Airbeams|
|Ventilation Points||Low and high ventilation|
|Weight||Tent: 48.35 kg|
|Windows||Diamond Clear PVC|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX