Vango Idris II Tall AirAway Drive Away Awning
Surfing, hiking, sailing, cycling, kayaking or simply just relaxing. Let the Idris be part of your adventure.
This freestanding drive away awning offers a combination of convenience and space; providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage, in a lightweight package.
Exclusively designed by Vango, the included linked-in groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn-in groundsheet but can be detached when not in use and is easy to clean.
You might want to consider buying optional bedrooms, to use your awning as a spare bedroom attached to the side of your vehicle.
The front door can also be king poled out as a functional shade from the rain or sun.
The Idris AirAway® Awning, in its easy to pack oversized carry bag, is a great choice for campervan and motorhome owners.
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle
- Sentinel Active 70 Fabric - 70D polyester fabric, used extensively in our range of family tents for many years. Combines strength and weight to provide a compact, waterproof and durable fabric
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve - For optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador.
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Large windows provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the awning. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Optional Bedroom Inner - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning. Complete with pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- 8m Straps included, the straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
|Supplier MPN||AWMIDRIS S0DTDP|
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Pack Size||70 x 33 x 33 cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex 70 Denier polyester|
|Hydrostatic Head||4000mm with fully taped seams|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX