Vango Idris II Standard AirBeam Drive Away Awning
The Vango Idris II Standard is a freestanding driveaway awning with the latest in AirBeam technology.
The Idris range of free-standing driveaway awnings offers a combination of convenience and space; providing a sizeable extension for living, sleeping or storage, along with the swift and easy pitching of Vango AirBeam technology.
The enclosed linked-in groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet, but can be detached when not in use and is easy to clean. You might want to consider buying optional bedrooms, to use your awning as a spare bedroom attached to the side of your vehicle, and a set of King Poles so you can use the door as a canopy.
Vango have used their AirBeam experience to take tried and tested Vango AirBeam awnings even further, introducing new AirSpeed® valves handily positioned at waist height - making our awnings and tents simpler and faster to pitch than ever before.
The Idris awning is available in 2 sizes (standard and tall) in a striking Sky Blue colour, features 70 denier Protex fabric and comes in a convenient carry bag that is easy to store, making it a great choice for discerning campervan and motorhome owners who need that extra bit of space.
Suitable for vehicles with an attaching height within the range of 205-235 cm
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Adjustable pegging points
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Patented Vango TBSÂ®II â€“ Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSÂ®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform solid poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
|Supplier MPN||TELIDRIS S0DTDC|
|Attachment||6mm Kador - driveaway kit available separately|
|Pack Size||70 x 32 x 32 cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex 70 Denier polyester|
|Hydrostatic Head||4000mm with fully taped seams|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX