Vango Galli Standard Drive Away Airbeam Awning
The new range of Galli awnings from Vango bring a fresh approach to drive away awnings - available in Low, Standard or Tall for a range of connecting heights to suit most motorhomes.
Connection height for Standard model: 205-235 cm
Where most awnings are laid out perpendicular to the motorhome or van, the Galli awnings connect from the side instead of the end, thus reducing the overall space on the pitching site and making the most of the stability of the vehicle for added shelter.
Three words express the very essence of the new Galli: innovative, contemporary and versatile. It’s impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning.
The unique pre-bend AirBeams (SuperBeams) and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in, with straighter walls allowing for much more interior space. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents (not included) to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear.
Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420 - a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability.
Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, a side door is included in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your equipment clean and dry.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBSÂ®II â€“ Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSÂ®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Adjustable pegging points
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Mesh side windows with PVC covers - Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Pre-angled AirBeams - achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
|Supplier MPN||TELGALLI C3YTDC|
|Attachment||Preattached 6mm kador strip|
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Pack Size||78 x 41 x 43 cm|
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® 420D Double Ripstop Polyester|
|Tubes||SuperBeams - 30% greater diameter than standard AirBeam|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX