Vango Edoras 600XL Tent
The Vango Edoras XL creates a perfect balance for families who need lots of space for longer holidays. The double section living area has headroom of 220cm, making it really spacious inside.
Summer campers in particular will benefit from the imposing front area which can be used for food preparation, shade from direct sunlight or as a private area to sit out under the stars.
The flat front, pre-bend AirBeams make the most of useable internal space, and the Protex 150 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep any users dry and comfortable.
Additional features include king size bedrooms, living area pockets and zipped privacy curtains to make the most of your camping experience.
The Edoras has great options for upgrade by purchasing additional components including the Airbeam Exclusive Sun Canopy and the Airbeam Exclusive Front Awning 600: a zipped front awning offering plenty of extra space, which can be used for additional storage or even as a second living area for your family and friends. A Footprint, Carpet (270x430) and Sky Liner (for extra UV protection of the roof) are also separately available.
- All Flysheet Doors have 2nd Mesh Door - allows ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Covered Entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area.
- King-Sized Bedrooms (70cm PP) - extra spacious bedrooms that fit a double sized airbed or two single airbed.
- Pelmet Storage - provides additional storage space, hides the inner tent attachment points and helps reduce drafts.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBSÂ®II â€“ Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSÂ®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- Zipped Inner Divider - offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms nd zips away when not required.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Lights Out Inner Tent - the darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Double living area - lots of space for those longer trips away
- High Visibility Guylines - easy to see even in low light conditions.
- PE Bathtub Groundsheet In Bedrooms - provides a robust, hardwearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- Pelmet pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Low & High Ventilation - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing the effects of condensation.
|Cable Entry Point||Yes|
|Flysheet Fabric||Vango Protex® 150D|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Yes|
|Height||220 (203 in bedrooms)|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Part mesh 'lights out' inners|
|Pack Size||78 x 49 x 49 cm|
|Ventilation Points||Low & High|
|Mesh Screen / Door||Yes|
|Windows||Diamond Clear Windows|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX