Vango Contour 60+10 Rucksack
The Vango Contour 60+10 is one of the recommended options for DofE groups, backpackers or school groups.
For custom fit and comfort the QA adjust system allows the user to customise the back length making it perfect for multiple users sharing carrying duties, or growing bodies.
- Quick Adjust Carry System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Regular Back Size - Best for backs measuring between 50 - 60cm from your hip to your C7 vertebrae
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Top Lid Access with extendable gaiter and buckle closure for quick and easy access to pack contents
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted.
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Reflective strip for increased visibilty at night or in poor conditions
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Pack Size||L 25 cm x H 80 cm x W 33 cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX