Vango Cocoon 250 Print Sleeping Bag
The innovative Vango Cocoon Print sleeping bags are bright and vibrant, offering a combination of style, quality and functionality.
Its structure brings you more space and a wider fitting for those who desire unrestricted body movements and maximum comfort.
The shaped hood with drawcord closure helps prevent heat loss and allows for flexible adjustment that will appeal to first time campers, Scouts, Guides, festival goers and young families.
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable.
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- The shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and a convenient drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort.
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Two Way X-Lock Zip - This versatile zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required. The X-Lock design holds the zip in place but will move under force - an ideal feature should you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
|Pack Size||43 cm x diameter ø25 cm|
|Temperature Range||Suggested Usage Min: 8° Suggested Usage Max: 20° Comfort: 8° Limit: 3° Extreme: -11°|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX