Vango Beta 550 XL Tent
Vango's popular Beta XL is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials.
This feature-packed tent includes Vango's patented TBSÂ®II (Tension Band System) to provide unrivalled stability in stormy conditions, and flysheet first or all-in-one pitching ensure that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining.
The Beta XL is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Vango weather test each of their tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 70 Denier polyester|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Linked in|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 64 cm x H 24 cm x W 28 cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX
Review by Deborah Woolf posted on 29/06/2016
Review by alex harvey posted on 24/05/2016
We had rain on our second day with this brand new tent. It leaked through the zips and we quickly had a little pool by the entrance .