Vango Banshee 300 Trekking Tent
The Banshee is Vango's long established trekking tent range.
The Banshee 300 model is packed with features, it has a compact pack size and provides an easy to assemble, stable tent.
Its dual access is ideal when camping with friends or trips where you need extra storage. Room for 3 people to squeeze in with minimal equipment
An excellent choice for anything from hiking to overseas travel.
- Tunnel design for the greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch together - making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may permanently deform the poles.
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- 70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet - waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching.
- Pre-angled Poles - add internal space which braces against side winds
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Twin Flysheet Doors - allows easier access for two or more occupants or additional storage
- Walking Pole Attachment Eyelet in Door - prop up the door with a walking pole for a sheltered porch
- Flysheet Door Vent - open from the top using the second zip runner to ventilate the porch
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Multiple reflective points - found on the pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange Reflective High Strength Guylines - high visibility in low light
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- DofE recommended tent
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® 70D Polyester Flysheet|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||70D Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 48cm x ø 17cm|
|Pitching Way||Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together|
|Poles||Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX