Vango Banshee 200 Tent Cactus
The Banshee model is Vango's long established enduring trekking tent.
Packed with features, it has a compact pack size and provides an easy to assemble, stable tent.
Ideal when camping with a (close) friend for dual access or for extra storage and access.
An excellent choice for anything from hiking to overseas travel.
A Vango institution, the Banshee 200 is a 2 man tent ideal for those who need a great space to weight ratio.
The side entry tunnel shape with Vango’s TBS®II technology ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
The lightweight compact Banshee can be pitched outer first in six to seven minutes without breaking a sweat.
The Banshee is recommended by the DofE.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door - Prop up the door with a walking pole to create a sheltered porch
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight, durable and colour coded for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
|Flysheet Fabric||Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||70D, 6000mm Lightweight Polyester Groundsheet|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable polyester|
|Pack Size||47.0 x ø18.0cm|
|Dimensions||225cm x 175cm|
|Poles||Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX