Vango Aura 400 Tent
The Vango Aura 400 is an ideal tent for those looking for a smaller weekend tent, but with space to sit in your favourite camping chair, and admire the view from the coverable windows. Makes a great base to come back to at the campsite or festival, or just to sit in and watch the world go by.
A 4-poled tunnel tent which is packed with great features including Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide unrivalled stability in stormy conditions.
All-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry when setting up, even if it's raining.
Comes with a pre-attached front extension that gives you even more space for all of your camping needs.
- Linked-In Groundsheet - offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be rolled away when not in use and is much easier to clean than a fully sewn in groundsheet
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Protex® 70 Denier polyester flysheet with 3000mm HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Lights Out Inner Tent - the darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- High Visibility Guylines - easy to see even in low light conditions.
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Mesh Flysheet Door - at least one entrance has a full mesh door for ventilation on warm days while keeping flying insects outside
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Inner Pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Pre-Attached Extension - front canopy built into the design of the tent offering lots of extra living space.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 70 Denier polyester|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 63 cm x H 25 cm x W 22 cm|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX