Vango Alpha 300 Tent
A 3 person tent, recommended for festivals, weekend camping, scouts and adventurers of all kinds.
This dome design with porch is an affordable, easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to brighten the interior.
The stable structure offers generous headroom, whilst the superior waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and small groups needing a small pack size for easy transportation.
Can be used with the Vango Tarp (not included) to provide extra shelter in front of the porch.
- The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm.
- Breathable polyester inner tent - the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Inner First - Simple and quick to pitch
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Vango weather test each of their tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre, to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door - Increases ventilation in the inner tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
|Flysheet Fabric||ProTex 70 Denier polyester|
|Inner Tent Fabric||Breathable Polyester|
|Pack Size||L 50 cm x H 18 cm x W 18 cm|
|Pitching Way||Inner first|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX