Vamoose Pioneer Waterproof Jacket & Rucksack
The Vamoose eVent 3 layer jacket is rugged, highly breathable, windproof and waterproof.
Longer cut and bursting with features using the best components available to keep you dry and comfortable wherever you are.
A new level of packability, not only packing into it’s own pocket, but by using vamoose pocket technology the jacket becomes a rucksack and retains the same external pocket in both.
So you will use it, even if it doesn’t rain.
Waterproof, wind proof, highly breathable jacket using mid-weight e-vent fabric and vamoose pocket technology
Regular fitting to permit layering underneath when it is needed
Extended length to offer more coverage to the waist and trouser pockets
Works in warmer climates with limited layers beneath, use more layers underneath in colder climates
Neutral colour, allowing you to blend in, wherever you may be3
Please note: This item comes direct from our supplier. Please order, where we will then contact you regarding your required size. Please be aware this may take 2 - 3 days for delivery.
- eVent 3 layer highly breathable
- Waterproof fabric
- Vamoose pocket technology
- YKK Vislon Aquaguard Zips
- Made in England
- Adjustable hood with draw cord; Can be tightened around your face to stop the rain dribbling down your neck, adjusted at the rear to pull the hood tighter to your head, so it moves with you when you are looking around. The elastic cord gently tightens and moves with you as you move your head.
- Peaked hood; The peak helps keep rain off your face
- Storm flaps; Storm flaps on the main and pocket zips ensure rain does not get in to the jacket.
- Oversize pockets; Large pockets to fit in maps, guidebooks and any other things you find yourself carrying on your travels.
- Glued and Taped seams; To make the jacket really waterproof. We use only the best tape and adhesive available. Poor quality tapes will peel off before their time or in humid environments because they don’t bond to the material properly – they will also leak.
- Adjustable cuffs; Using low profile hook and loop, for a snug fit or to keep your hands dry when it is most needed.
- Drying loop; So the jacket can be hung up to drip dry after you have had a good session in the rain.
- Lightweight; 750g in total, the weight of a normal waterproof shell, but includes a rucksack
- Plenty of storage for the day; A three-litre rucksack – enough space for your water, sun tan lotion, phone, wallet, camera and sunglasses and reading material.
- Wide and soft adjustable straps; Comfortable to wear and do not cut into your shoulders. The fit can be changed to suit the number of layers you are wearing.
- Bungee cord; Bungee straps on the outside of a bag get used for everything – stuff in a towel for the beach, newspaper or a big bunch of fresh herbs from the market.
- Strap mounted pockets; The strap pockets have been sized to fit most smart phones, compact camera’s and wallets in. These are the things you need to be able to get to frequently and at short notice, having them stashed away is no good.
- Sternum strap; Elasticated, adjustable chest/sternum strap that will stretch and give when your upper body is active.
|Supplier MPN||L VAMJKT 2013/14|
|Dimensions||Please see 'Description' for full details|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX