The Quest Elite® Snowdon is a fully featured, full season, all year porch awning. It has a modern style with amazing panoramic views and an extremely solid frame design.
The solid frame design, high specification materials and the additional winter pole kit (winter pole kit sold separately) makes this porch awning weatherproof and allows it to be used all year round.
The roof is made from an extremely strong double coated, heat reflective PVC material that is not only extremely strong, but it reflects heat to help keep the temperature down during hot days.
The walls are made from the excellent Quest Tec5 material which is an advanced, very strong, lightweight, extremely durable coated polyester that is easy to maintain. It can be washed using any household cleaners and is also durable enough to be washed with a power washer.
You have full ventilation windows on both sides allowing you to let as much fresh air inside as you wish. The large amount of windows gives you a amazing panoramic view from within the awning and allows the awning to be light and airy at all times.
All the windows also feature full Quest Tec5 outside blinds as well as curtains on the inside, which gives you the very best protection from the elements as well as allowing you to change your privacy levels.
The poles all feature Quest Tec clamps, easy fit brackets and the exclusive sureloc frame system ensuring that the frame is not only easy to put up, but extremely strong once up.
Please note: There are 3 black plastic brackets packed in with the Snowdon, these have been included accidently and are not of any use.
- Quest Tec5 walls and panels
- Steel frame
- Extremely Strong Frame Design
- Easy erect frame
- Easy lock clamps
- Easy fit roof bracket pads
- One piece extremely strong, heat reflective roof
- 5 Year anti fade warranty
- Easy clean and maintenance
- Clear view, anti smear windows
- Front panel can be rolled up if desired
- Full ventilation windows on side panels
- Extra Strengthening points and double thickness canvas on all wear points
- Awning rail fitment for rear poles
- Replaceable ladder bands on all corners
- Replaceable pegging toggles on all pegging points
- Colour coded wheel arch cover and draft skirt
- Storm anchoring points and heavy duty storm straps included
- External Quest Tec5 blinds on all windows
- Internal curtains on all windows
- Rear profile triangles
- Extra guy and storm line points
- Fully covered zips
- Zipped storage bag for canvas
- Separate storage bag for poles
|Flysheet Fabric||Quest Tec5 coated polyester|
|Mud Wall||510g PVC|
|Weight||Canvas: 26.8kg , Frame: 21.6kg|