The Malaga E is a high capacity water storage heater with an efficient gas burner which has the additional benifit of a 750 watt electric heating element. It provides a quick and efficient supply of hot water for showering and washing in touring and motor caravans.
The Malaga 4 water heater is equipped with the last Propex electronics for accurate digital control of the heater operation and safety functions. The switch panel features a 3 position switch for selecting either gas only or gas and 230 v. If you want to use the heater on 230 v only, you simply switch off the gas tap that supplies the water whilst leaving the switch in the gas and 230 v position. The red L.E.D on the switch panel lets you know when the gas burner is operating and also, by flashing a certain amount of times, indicates various fault conditions.
The heater will operate satisfactorily on either a system where the pump is controlled by the tap microswitches or the one controlled by a pressure switch. It must not be connected to mains water supply. Reinforced or semi rigid pipe can be used.
Weight empty: 9.3 kg Tank capacity: 13 ltr
Water temperature thermostat setting: 70°C
Overheat thermostat setting: 90°C
Pressure relief valve settings: 3 bar Maximum working pressure 2 bar
Maximum working supply pressure: 1.3 bar
Heat Input: 1.15 kw 84 g / h
Pressure settings: Propane: 37mbar; Butane: 28mbar; Mixtures: 30mbar
Electrical Supply 12 v DC
Gas Connection: 8 mm O.D
Mains Electricity Supply: 220 / 240 v AC 50 hz fused 5 A
- Large 13 ltr capacity - for longer washing and showering facilities
- Efficient gas burner - for faster warm up
- 750 w Element - use on its own or with gas burner for even faster hot water
- Small flue terminal - neat appearance outside the caravan
- Safe - combustion products are completely sealed from the caravan exterior
- Easy to fit and service - all controlls are accessible at the rear of the unit
- Electronic control - turns on the heater at the flick of a switch and supervises burner operation
- Automatic resettable overheat cut out
- Compact dimension - more room to route pipework and ducting where necessary
|Dimensions||H 250mm x W 325mm x D 445mm|