Outwell California Highway Awning Package
World of Camping bring you this great package deal, to help you save every penny possible.
Package consists of:
- California Highway Drive Away Awning
- California Highway Fleece Carpet
- California Highway Groundsheet
The Outwell California Highway is an impressive one large room tunnel design, with optional inner tent, which offers the freestanding flexibility of a drive-away awning.
Inspired thinking saw the development of the Universal Connection System for simple, fast and reliable attachment to either side of the vehicle; new buckles secure a tight fit of the roof.
A steel pole supports the large front canopy with its unique Outwell Wind Stabilizer.
A full mesh front door and side door on the Link Access Zone System offer easy access options.
This fleece carpet is custom-made to fit the California Highway Awning's living area and seen as a vital piece of camping equipment.
As an optional extra it provides you with a home-from-home feeling.
This will add insulation to your California Highway awning from the cold ground and makes your tent even more warm and comfortable for a trouble free camping trip.
The carpet comes with a heavy PVC backing for easy cleaning.
This handy groundsheet footprint is designed to fit the California Highway Awning perfectly.
Although supplied as an optional extra, Outwells groundsheets are recognised by campers as a must have.
The benefit of a footprint not only offers even more insulation but also protects the groundsheet from wear and tear while keeping it clean when it gets muddy underfoot.
- Side door on Link Access Zone System for easy access
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Universal Connection System for simple, fast, reliable attachment to either side of a vehicle
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun
- Full mesh doors – side and front – for air flow and protection from insects
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Small pack size
- Integral packing sleeve
- PVC protective backing
- Soft fleece surface
- Keep the groundsheet of your awning clean
- Help protect it from abrasion and damage
- Provides insulation from the cold ground
- Helps prevent rain from being channelled under the floor
|Attachment||Fits Vans and Campers with a height of 170cm - 220cm|
|Dimensions||L 540cm x W 340cm x H 225cm|
|Easy Pegging||Outwell Easy Pegging System|
|Fabric||Carpet: Top - 100% Polyester Fleece. Bottom - PVC|
|Fire Retardant||Yes - Meets all the latest regulations|
|Flysheet Fabric||Outtex® 4000 (75D 100% polyester taffeta)|
|Groundsheet||PE (100% Polyethylene)|
|G/Sheet Sewn In||Zip-out Sealed Ground System - Double-coated 100% Polyethylene, 10,000mm HH|
|Pack Size||Flysheet: 82cm x 33cm. Poles: 77cm x 19cm|
|Pitching Way||Groundsheet. Flysheet first or all-in-one. Carpet|
|Poles||Roof: Duratec fibreglass 11.0 mm / Legs: Steel poles 19.0 mm / 19/16 mm inside roof poles, 2 upright steel poles|
|Weight||Flysheet: 20.1 kg. Poles: 19.7 kg|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX