Multimat Expedition Summit 25/38 Self Inflating Mat
This is an exceptional self inflating mat from Multimat which can be used in extreme conditions should you need it to perform for your expedition.
In unsupported expeditions, kit failure can put your life on the line so Multimat’s renowned Expedition range of mats has been designed for durability and reliability in the most extreme conditions on Earth.
The Summit 25/38 is the standard against which all other self-inflating expedition mats are compared – and it remains pretty much the first choice of most expeditions.
Its 40 denier “rip-stop” upper and water-repellent top fabric with 70D Non-slip coated base fabric gives it durability and the vertically and horizontally drilled top-quality foam core ensures it continues to fully inflate through the large serviceable valve time after time.
Its unique wedge-shaped profile is designed to reduce unnecessary weight - it still weighs less than a bag of sugar – yet it has a special warm zone in the torso area with extra thickness and extra TOG value. It even features an anti-bacterial ether TPU membrane for an air-tight seal that’s been specially formulated to work at lower temperatures.
If you’re heading for extreme conditions you can depend on your Summit 25/38, the self-inflating expedition mat of choice for professionals.
- Tough & lightweight 40D Nylon rip-stop upper fabric with silicone non slip coating & 70D coated non slip polyester base fabric
- Quality lightweight vertically & horizontally drilled high insulation/rebound 16kg/m3 PU foam core for lasting performance & full and fast inflation
- Antibacterial ether TPU membrane formulated for lower temperatures
- Unique wedge profile maximises comfort & minimises weight
- Unique 'warm zone' in torso area for improved tog value
- Microfibre-lined stuff sack/pillowcase retaining band & repair kit
- 12 months guarantee
- Water repellance to upper & waterproofing to base fabric
- Component temperature tolerance: -35oC to +50oC
|Pack Size||285mm x 140mm (mid-folded)|
|Order over £75.00 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||FREE|
|Order under £75 - UK Mainland: 2 - 3 working days, Monday - Friday||£5.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day, Monday - Friday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£9.99|
|*UK Mainland: next working day before midday *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM THE PREVIOUS DAY||£14.99|
|*UK Mainland: Saturday delivery *ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BEFORE 1PM ON FRIDAY||£18.99|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£13.99|
|Isles of Scilly||£13.99|
|Isle of Wight||£13.99|
|Isle of Man & Channel Islands||£16.99|
Please check also Delivery In Europe
There's just 4 EASY steps to return your item back to us:
|Contact us on 01209 203220 so we can arrange the easiest way to return an item.||Download a RETURNS FORM here to fill out your details.|
|Re-Package your item for postage.||Post it Back.|
To: World of Camping Returns, 1 Treleigh Park, Jon Davey Drive, Treleigh Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom, TR16 4AX