Simple and effective purification of drinking water. Effervescent chlorine tablets for emergency purification of drinking water. Water purification tablets make water safe for drinking, cleaning teeth, washing wounds, washing fruit and vegetables etc, by killing the water-borne organisms that cause stomach disorders such as diarrhea, cholera, typhoid etc.
These Oasis Water Purification Tablets are manufactured to an effervescent formulation containing sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) - an organic chlorine donor with a superior disinfection capacity to sodium hypochlorite, a near neutral pH and a simple, easy to understand dosing system for added safety. Effervescent chlorine tablets are recommended by various aid organizations including the World Health Organisation who include them in their Interagency Health Kit.
17mg per tablet is double the minimum recommended, this dosage provides 10ppm available chlorine when added to 1 litre of water.
- Simply add one tablet to a litre (1000ml) of suspect water for rapid disinfection
- Use when on holiday or travelling on business, camping or in emergencies
- Pack contains 50 effervescent tablets
- Active ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC)
- 17mg per tablet; double the minimum dosage provides 10ppm available chlorine
- Dry and non-hazardous to transport
- Water purification tablets kill bacteria, bacterial spores, cysts, algae, fungi, protozoa and viruses
- Proven to kill all known harmful water organisms to deal with emergency water disinfection
- 5 year shelf life